Wednesday, October 1, 2014

????????????????????????????????????...Cambios, numero 11!

Date: Tue, Sep 9, 2014 at 3:52 PM


Dear Family,

It is officially the week of changes!!! I decided since I have already passed through 10 changed here in Uruguay, now it is time to make this a guessing game. This time I am going to give you all the options and you guys can choose where you think I am going/staying and my new/same companions country of origin...Get ready, get set, go!!!

Choices of Zones:
1. Artigas 2. Rivera 3. Rivera North (a new zone) 4. Paysandu 5. Salto 6. Tacuarembo 7. Mercedes (my current zone) 8. Colonia 9. Colonia North (a new zone) 10. Flores 11. Cerro 12. Cerro North (a new zone) 13. Oeste
*In case you are wondering I put the zones in geographical order from top to bottom :D!

Choices of Countries:
1. America 2.Colombia 3. Peru 4. Argentina 5. Paraguay 6. Chile 7. Guatemala 8. Mexico 9. China 10. Japan 11. Russia 12. Brazil 13. Scotland 14. England 15. Canada

The person who wins will for sure get a shout out in my next email!

Anyway this week was a charla fogonera week (also known as Firesides).  We practiced singing together every single day of last week and Saturday we had one in Dolores and Sunday in Mercedes. This upcoming Sunday we are going to have one in Fray Bentos!!! Anyway it was a singular experience....I can honestly say that it was a super unique experience! When we were singing about when Joseph Smith saw God and Jesus Christ, I felt the Spirit soooooo strong! I can testify that I
know that Joseph Smith was a prophet of God and that through him Jesus Christ´s true church has been restored to the Earth! I love the opportunity I have to preach the Gospel every day :D!

Dad, Ana is not actually my investigator, she is an investigator of the sisters with whom I do divisions, but she is getting there! Also the family is coming along well! They are planning on getting married on the 9th of October and baptism will hopefully follow close after!  The work is going awesome here!!! ¡Fray Bentos, no más!

Feliz Cumple to 2 of my favorite people in the world!!! Daniel and Mom I hope you both have the best birthdays ever. I cannot believe you are already 15 and 35!!! Eat lots of cake for me!

Love you all,
Hermana McMurray

No comments:

Post a Comment