Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Cambios Sin Cambios...

Dear Family,

Well we are passing another week and another set of transfers...and the votes are in. I am staying in Rivera!!! Hermana Ramirez is also staying. We are going to have 4 and a half months together (a lot more time than is usual). I am super excited and sure that we are going to have another great 6 weeks together!!!

I haven´t written to much about the Family Valentti lately, so I will have to give a short run down. Daniel went to work far away, in another city for the last three months, but now he has returned. He and his wife Luciana have started a new restaurant that is functioning in their house. I think I will be the first to give good reviews because we ate lunch with them last week, on their second day open!  Two weeks ago Daniel received the Aaronic Priesthood. This last Sunday I got to watch him pass the sacrament. I got a small inkling how a mother feels when she sees her first child pass the sacrament. Daniel had his white shirt and tie and looked about ready to throw up, he was so nervous :D! I was watching him and reflecting on the blessings of the Priesthood. I have seen so many miracles and felt so much love in my life, through the priesthood! I always watch Dad and the way that he handles all of his responsibility and I am impressed. I know that he could never juggle everything, if it weren´t for the priesthood that he has. Dad is always super super busy, but I have always felt that he is around when I need him (that might be thanks to all of the interviews that we had :D)!

Stories:

-Gael Valentti (the 3 year old son of Luciana and Daniel) has been listening to his parents read the scriptures a lot. This week he started a conversation with his mother with the following words: ¨And it came to pass that Nephi and I ...¨ He then went on to tell a story all about the things that he and Nephi did.

-We recieved a call from President...which we didn´t answer because we were in an activity. You should see the terror that appears on the faces of missionaries when they receive a call from President during transfers...So of course we went into panic mode thinking one of us, was going to leave. Luckily, nobody is leaving! I still think I almost had a heart attack!

-We are gaining two missionaries in our area tomorrow and we still don´t have an apartment. It looks like we might end up homeless for the next week (or a hotel if we are lucky)! We are hoping that they will finish the contract for the apartment and buy furniture in the next couple of days. If not...

Well that is all the crazy things that are happening this week! I love you all and I hope that you all have a great week!

Love,
Hermana McMurray

No comments:

Post a Comment