Tuesday, July 8, 2014

The Cyber Guy Is Kicking Me Out!

Dear Family,
I was planning on writing a letter, but I am not going to have anytime to do so! The man in charge of the cyber decided he needs to leave in 10 minutes and so I am not going to have my full writing time! So I will make sure and write a better letter next week!

This week was interviews with President Smith and it was super great!

Hermana Dixon and I had a chance to make some new goals and revamp our companionship! I love being with Hermana Dixon, she has an amazing enthusiasm to work and to help the work progress here in Fray Bentos.  I also love the opportunity to watch her learn Spanish! Everytime she makes a mistake, I cannot help but laugh. Probably because I spoke even worse than her...I cannot even imagine what I was saying to people. It is a wonder Hermana Camacho actually understood me...My favorite was that Hermana Dixon tried to bless the food, which in spanish is alimentos...she blessed the adubles. I am sure God still blessed the food...:D!

This week, I had the opportunity to really ponder on the scriptures.  Hermana Dixon laughed at me because I told her that I am almost positive that the prophets wrote the scriptures specifically with me in mind. Every time I do something good, there is a passage about the blessings and every time I do something I need to change their is a super clear scripture! I honestly have found the best counsels of my life in the scriptures. I know that as we study the scriptures we will find counsels and correction that will help us to be better people. I invite everyone to really meditate in your scriptures this week, you will have a very different week! You will feel more the love of the Savior and you will worry less about the things that don´t matter!

I love you all lots!
Love,
Hermana McMurray

No comments:

Post a Comment